Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello cupcake!

I should be in the studio, but instead I am reading blogs- still in my pj's, with no motivation to change because it's so darn cold here! The thought of taking off my Uggs in not appealing! Not sure if you guys follow A Cup of Jo or not- a fabulous blog about style, fashion, New york, living, eating, and bikes, among other things. Well today Jo posted about Ming Thompson "a Harvard Grad with a sweet tooth" She has a website full of the most amazing cupcake recipes. You MUST go check it out!


I mean really? Who DOESN'T want to make Sour Cream Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella Frosting??!! Gasp! Blueberry, Apricot, Gingerbread, Beet....c'mon now!

And so, to warm up the house, I guess I'll have to turn on the oven ;) Happy baking, lovely ladies!
luvluv.
Simone

4 comments:

sweeter than cupcakes said...

Those photos make me hungry. I sure didn't need another excuse to bake!

Amy said...

oh wow!! YUM!!! That second one MUST taste as good as it looks. :)

NicolaSigel0508 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Iva said...

YUMMY!!! I love Nutella!