Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday. Floral Style.

We're heading to the flower market today. It's one of my favorite places in the world! For this Fridays style file I thought I'd share some floral pieces. Bouquets and bracelets. The centerpieces are all a-la bhg.com.
Cute teacups with Lilly of the valley...Looks like it could have come straight from the pages of the Anthropology catalog.
Peonies and bright blue eggs

A big, over the top arrangement of hydrangea, roses and larkspur

or a ring of white carnations and yellow eggs. Who knew carnations could look so chic?
And who couldn't rock one of these on Easter Sunday-- or any day of the year for that matter.


Tracy from Tied Up Memories incorporates all sorts of vintage goodies in to her pieces.
Head on over to her etsy shop to check them out. I lurrrve them! You?



Have a pretty flower-ie Easter weekend.
hophop.
Simone

4 comments:

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

Oh such beautiful eye candy!!! I'm going to visit Tracy right now!

Paula Prass said...

I'm at Jennifer's doing Easter together, but had to pop in to say...if you like those oven mitts, that's just the teaser!

Your blog is so springy. Love all the goodies. Have a wonderful Easter!

penny patten said...

All the flowers and jewelry are beautiful!

Tiedupmemories said...

What a pretty feature! Thank you so much for posting my jewelry! I appreciate it and your blog is lovely!
Tracy