Friday, April 30, 2010

Bohemian Style

I try to love everything simple. I do. I can't tell you how often I walk around thinking, I need to simplify. A house that is minimalist seems like a great idea. But, as I have said before, I am a more is more type of gal. Bohemian at heart. I try, I do, it just never seems to work!
I'm in the process of re-doing our master bedroom- which is no small feat since we have a full living room in there too- no joke! I'm going to be keeping some of the current bedding and replacing some of it. A mic of vintage and modern is in the mix- yes, tell me you're surprised about that one!

Bohemian bedroom
Bohemian bedroom by simonehowell

I threw together a little polyvore for inspiration. What do you think? It sort of looks insane doesn't it? I'll hold my breath and hope it comes together. I'm sure it will. It's me. I try to simplify- but I just can't! And I'm ok with that! After all, what would Gardenhouse bags be if I were??

Have a less than simple weekend!

luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Mande said...

LOVE this polyvore....LOVE it!! I have also tried my best to minimize, but have decided more is more is pretty ok by me. You are fabulous just the way you are Simone. xoxo