Monday, April 12, 2010

Bloom where you're planted.

Things are starting to bloom around the Gardenhouse. Roses next week, clutches this week.


How's that for a floral delight?? I've had myself quite a good time over spring break as I'm sure you can see. This brooch is amazing-- a blue peacock!! I've had it in my stash for a long time, not wanting to let it go but it works so amazingly with this bag I had to part with it.

These and others are waiting for you in the shop-- can you hear them calling your name? This giant milk glass brooch-- yes, it is calling you!

What else is blooming? Well thanks for asking! My new lamp--

This vintage Italian tole lamp followed me home from the Rose Bowl flea market yesterday. I SO did not need it-- I have a thing for vintage lamps and already have quite a few-- but it was one of those things that I knew if i didn't buy it, I'd be regretting it for weeks. It has 4 big bulbous hydrangea heads, each with it's own separate lamp....I'm in love! I think it'll work wonderfully on my cutting table...when i find some space. Must get back to work to clear cutting table and move lamp in!

luvluv.
Simone

5 comments:

sweeter than cupcakes said...

I am really loving your lamp, and that peacock is fabulous.

Mande said...

LOVE the lamp. I have walked away from amazing finds before & regretted it. This one is a keeper. The clutches are beautiful. Especially love the Paula Prass Summer Soiree clutch.

Mande said...

Just blogged about your beautiful clutches!

Jenna said...

I would LOVE to find a lamp like that Lucky you!!

郭君 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.