Thursday, March 4, 2010

Style File Friday

What do you think? A little weekend inspiration each Friday?? A "what to wear this weekend," if you please. I'm thinking I'd like to make this a weekly post.


This weekend is spring inspired...we'll be doing a little gardening and a little flea marketing. Casual chic is what I'll be working around here. Joe's Jeans-- one thing I don't skimp on is jeans, once you hit the high end, you'll never go back, I swear they will change the way your body (read booty) looks! Dress-- a great place for fun non-staple pieces. Shoes , necklace (don't you just love Stella and Dot?? And Jenn Storey-- LOVE!!) and of course, The Hoodie. Gosh, the only thing missing is a bag.......must get sewing!

Happy relaxing weekend.
luvluv.
Simone

7 comments:

Mande said...

The cute shoes, that necklace, those cuffed denim capris.....and a sweet hoodie, girl you are set. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Genevieve Gail said...

Yes, please! I would love to see more of this!

live a colorful life said...

Hey, that's my hoodie, right? I can't wait until it arrives!Everything in the picture is great. Love the sandals.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Simone! $85 dollars later, I have 5 new tops to add to the 200 hanging in my closet! Good thing we don't live in the same state...we could get in trouble! Can't wait to see my goodies you are creating! Amy H.

Out in the Fields said...

I would love to see a post like this every week! That is so springy and bright, I wish I was wearing it now:)

Jennifer Storey said...

Yes, I would love to see a "What to Wear" segment each week. I only wish we had the same opportunities to go flea marketing here on the weekend! Thank you so much for the Stella & Dot shout out! I'll have to check out those Joe's Jeans - I'm always looking for that perfect fit!

Kristin said...

That necklace is just beautiful. Total statement piece!