Friday, March 26, 2010

Sidetracked Style File Friday

It's the most delicious waste of time, I tell you. I could spend hours there. It's Polyvore. And it's the reason those jackets are not the focus of today's style file. They are finished, oh yes, and they are lovely. BUT-- I couldn't get photos due to allergies, weather, an uncooperative schedule and polyvore. Not to worry, Friday Style File is still fabulous, but it focuses on interior style.



Gardenhouse Dream
Gardenhouse Dream

I am going to be overhauling my studio {The gardenhouse} this summer and am starting to make plans now.



Gardenhouse Dream No.2
Gardenhouse Dream No.2


I wisely used three hours Thursday afternoon (can you believe it?? THREE HOURS) oogling polyvore...er... setting plans for my summer project. Gosh I'm so proud of myself for getting ahead start on this. Way to go Simone! Something completed that wasn't even ON my to-do list. That's right, always the over-achiever!

Photos of fabulous jackets. Tomorrow. Weather, model and polyvore willing.

Happy time-wasting.
luvluv.
Simone



ps- Keep in mind, this is just inspiration...I won't actually be spending 4 grand on a table for the studio-- Mostly because I am going to be spending the rest of my time collaging on polyvore--instead of working!

No comments: