Monday, March 8, 2010

Not amused.

I was outside photo'ing this.....


and I could her our little Bean (our 9 pound Shi-tzu poodle mix) going crazy inside, barking like a mad woman. So I run in to see what on earth was going on and I can hear her running around upstairs. Around the corner and up to the top of the stairs I go and I am greeted with this...


He is not amused. He is Higgins, our 160 pound Newfoundland and he's in the middle of his mid-day nap, for crying out loud! Why on earth does his 9 pound sister not see that? Oh, she does, she just doesn't care! Gosh I love a gal with no fear! The Bean was running all around him, jumping growling barking at him to get up and play. He just could not be bothered other than to give me the look that says "I blame you for this." His brother is a bit smarter...he's outside trying to hide, not an easy feat at 180 pounds.


Just thought you'd enjoy a little peek into my world today. Happy Monday!
luvluv.
Simone
ps- Bag and dress are in the shop

4 comments:

Gina said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I am so relieved! I thought you were going to say that the dog ate my bag! Love what you did...you ARE so talented! Amy H.

Mande said...

What beautiful puppies! That little 9 pounder is brave and a little bit crazy rolled into one. Loving the bag, gorgeous!!

Kristin said...

She's got spunk!