Tuesday, March 2, 2010

In the hood.

In my 'hood, spring seems to be just around the corner. The days are getting a little longer and everyone looks to be starting their spring gardens. We have taken some time out the past few weekends to start our veggie garden. This year I will be dispersing my veggies in with the flowers. Vegetable beds do not seem to work for us, not sure why. So lettuce and cosmos will be growing side by side I can't wait! Can't you just see me running around the garden in one of these?


They are all pure floral inspiration and so versatile!! I could see them with jeans and a tee or a gorgeous dress. This one...

...screaming "pair me with a tailored, strapless demin dress, black strappy heels and gobs of sparkly vintage jewels around your neck!" Yes, can you hear it calling you?
They're in the shop now.
luvluv.
Simone

2 comments:

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

Simone they are just fabulous!!!

sandra said...

what a GREAT idea! these would be fabulous done for a little girl as well! and as always LOVING your fabric combos!