Friday, March 12, 2010

Give me Liberty!

Friday Style File No.2! You've heard the news, right? Liberty of London has collaborated on a line for Target. It's beyond. And it's available in stores as well as online this Sunday.So- Friday's Style File incorporates a little Liberty love and lots of florals, ruffles and rosettes!!! Very Femme.

I'm going trying to incorporate some more affordable pieces into my looks as well. This dress is from H&M- the Garden Collection will be available March 18th. Do you not love it? Me too! The shoes from Betsey Johnson....and the rest is Liberty which can be found here now and here Sunday. I'll be shopping for the black and white floral jumpsuit,

this off the shoulder maxi dress and all that delish dinnerware!



See you at Target on Sunday. I'll be the one with the bells on!
luvluv.
Simone

3 comments:

開心唷 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................

mo said...

I have been to Target twice this week and was really wowed by all the gorgeous Liberty. The girl's dresses are perfect. What a fun collboration!

Ann ~ Hip Mom Jewelry said...

I have been awaiting the launch as well. Heading to Target tomorrow!