Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Talk of the Tea Party

We're home from a weekend in Northern California. We were up there to celebrate my brothers birthday and to help decorate his house. SO FUN! I didn't take many photos as it was one of those mad-dash weekends. Lots to do, not much time. I'll post more about it another time. Another reason we were up there was to meet a girlfriends new baby. Miss Charlotte is a treasure! Other peoples babies are so wonderful! I of course do not show up empty handed to have tea and talk baby. I thought a fabulous teddy bear was in order for the new addition and decided I should make an extra.


Style starts young, ya'll! If your teddy bear is going to wear something, it should be something of the Gardenhouse variety, no? The fabrics on this baby are unbelievable, Tina Givens, Amy Butler, Sandi Henderson, Jennifer Paganelli.....they are all there. This one is listed in the shop. I'm not sure if I'll make any more....depends on the feedback I get. Oh and I also whipped up some fun travel mugs. Perfect little Valentine's Day gifts. They're in the shop too.

The weather is hideous right now....raining, pouring, tornado warnings in SOCal. No joke. Not pretty. The good news is, power is on and so is the sewing machine...and the tea! Cold, rainy days make me just want to stay home and hunker down. Uggs, tea, a blanket, a bear and an over sized sweater...perfection.
luvluv.
Simone

5 comments:

live a colorful life said...

Oh so cute. Heading over to the shop to check out the travel mugs too!

The Wooden Spool said...

Oh Simone! That bear is TDF! Soooo adorable beyond words. You've done it again, girl!
Tell me about the rain, hey! *ucky*
Laurie~

Sweet Baby Jamie said...

Your teddy bear is adorable!!

Mand said...

Such a sweet bear Simone. I hope the weather gets better for you soon. :)

Angela Henrie said...

I think you are as fabric obsessed as I am. Jennifer Paganelli probably thinks I am a stalker. I just can't help it. I love your projects!