Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sweetness

She is pure sweetness (most of the time.) This photo captured her perfectly.

She's in tunic two of four...no marathon photo session today. Not in the mood, Miss A. Still sweet though. And don't you just love the tunic? It is the perfect mix of vintage modern...the navy squares fabric reminds me of the Hollywood Regency styles (love that!) The brown floral is so vintage I'm just drooling over here.. LOVE it! So I'm thinking I might need to make this for (myself) ladies too. What do you think? Would you wear it? I think I would. Yeah, I would, definitely. Especially with these....

These are Miss A's....If you are going to be THAT sweet and wear some pretty rugged boots, ya' better add a little sugar, ya' know. Doesn't a vintage bauble make EVERYTHING fabulous? I'm not sure I'd rock them with the bling but she sure can work it! I think I would actually prefer something a little more like these....

Funny enough, they are by Jessica Simpson. I'm actually pretty impressed with her line of shoes. I sort of fell like I shouldn't admit that...... anyway, they're cute. And I love her song Come On Over. Did you know I'm a huge country music fan? (OK this is heading south fast...turning in to a totally random post. I had better stop while I'm ahead...sort of ahead at least. )


luvluv.
Simone

4 comments:

sweeter than cupcakes said...

I LOVE this top. I would wear it for sure. I own some JS shoes. No shame in it!

The Wooden Spool said...

Love the top, the boots, and everything! I'm a bit of a country fan, too.....some of the music, the chic cowgirl boots, and a few of the hats! Yeehaa! :)) Just as long as the city isn't too far from the country, right!

Genevieve Gail said...

Cute Simone! I really like J.S. shoes too as much as I hate to admit it! And that little brooch on your daughters shoes is the sweetest thing ever- great idea!

live a colorful life said...

I would DEFINITELY wear that tunic. Is it going to be available in your shop??