Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sunshine Daydream

While many of you are experiencing snow days, we are living in a sunshine daydream. It's been in the mid 70's in SoCal this week....I love winter, sigh. Perfect weather to show you a little of what I have been working on. This will be in the shop soon along with the four other girls tunics I have designed for spring.. Made to order.


This gal is growing up! She's nine now....nine!!!! Makes me feel old! Isn't she amazing? She loved the headband---said she looked like Taylor Swift!


Happy sunny Saturday!
luvluv.
Simone

4 comments:

mo said...

They are both darling- the tunic and the girl! I am so so so jealous of your 70 degree day. It is cold and rainy and so dark here and it wears on a girl!

The Wooden Spool said...

Beeeutiful!

live a colorful life said...

SOOOO cute--both the girl and the tunic...and the headband!

6p00d8347b268b53ef said...

I loooove it. Your work is so amazing!