Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Buckets o' fun.

It's sunny this morning, but we're supposed to get more rain today. Hopefully not much-- worthy of a bucket, not a sump pump or two?? Please....rain gods?
Here is a bit more of the aftermath from last weeks shut in {bucket bags!}...I refused to go just about anywhere, and have the goods to show for it. {Maybe I should do that more often!}


I love this grey bag....love it! Paula's Woodland Delight is delightful! I even found inspiration to go a little neutral. A gorgeous wool herringbone bag is so versatile!

These and more in the shop this morning. Then I'm off to my favorite local flea market....wish me luck!

Have a sunny day!

luvluv.
Simone

4 comments:

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Very cute. I love them both.

free font said...

hello! happy new year!

mo said...

I love those bags! It is the perfect shape. Never underestimate the power of a good sump pump I always say!

pinklemonadelisa said...

Always love seeing your bags, even the neutral one! LOVE the blue tunic too. Lisa.