Monday, December 14, 2009

Wheelbarrow Winter Sale!

It has been raining cats and dawgs here all weekend....so much so that spray painting was not an option-- so I do not yet have a tutorial on the tree nest to post. Soon, I promise. Believe me I am dying to get it done. It's the only thing left to do as far as holiday decorating goes and I just want it all done at this point.
In lieu of a tutorial, I have decided to give you something else! It's the first Gardenhouse Wheelbarrow Winter sale!
The whole busshel and peck is on sale! 20% off for all my dedicated blog readers. Go thru the standard purchase in the shop and put "Wheelbarrow 20" in the notes to seller. Do not pay.... I'll send you and adjusted invoice reflecting your discount. Now thru Friday....hurry, hurry! Happy shopping!


luvluv.

Simone

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh...this is SO tempting! Will browse. Thank you! :)