Monday, December 21, 2009

The stockings were hung

in the garden with care, in hopes that St. Nick soon would be there. Hurry, Santa, Hurry!


It's that time of year where my sanity seems to hang in the balance! It usually starts with Halloween, then Miss O's birthday, Thanksgiving, and then the holidays are in full swing. I, of course, volunteer myself to be the girls room mom every year so this also mean class parties with crafts (and I just can't bring myself to order foam craft kits!) the last two days of school before break and then Miss A is a December baby so throw an additional birthday party in there. All this finishes on the 20th and there I am 5 days until Christmas and I am pooped! Whew!!
After two good nights of sleep and a package of deliciousness from Fabritoptia I am feeling a bit more back to myself. (If you have not ordered any of Anna Maria's voile's or Swiss dots yet, YOU MUST! They are amazing to the touch and the colors, well, they are TDF!) I am itching to get into the studio as this is the only time of year I allow myself to sew for me and my family without any pressure to sew for the shop. I am going to be making tunics and ties and dance bags and all sorts! Can't wait! I just bought the Sophie Tunic Pattern from Miss Fantastic, Jennifer Paganelli, and can't wait to get to work on a few tunics for the girls. By the way, have you seen the sneak peeks of Jennifer's new line?


Can't wait for that! Look at that red! She sure does know how to do colors! She is doing a giveaway for something fabulous on her blog so head on over there and enter!

Will you be getting any quiet sewing-sanity-saving- time during the next few weeks? What will you be making? I'd love to hear all about it!

luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Simone sorry no hear from me lately just gearing up for 2010 but I am always thankful to you for using the product in such eloquent ways..basically you rock!!