Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday offerings

We had a weekend full of Christmas around here...which is great because I am now in the mood! The tree is up and resting, ready to be adorned tonight. I LOVE decorating our tree-- it signals the start of the holiday madness that is so exhaustively enjoyable! Did you guys see this on the Anthro site??? LOVE!! But can't swing that price so I'm going top make my own tree topper nest. I'll post a step by step one I get it in process. And speaking of trees....need something to put under yours? Bucket bags, clutches and hats will be listed in the shop by this afternoon.



Happy shopping!
luvluv.
Simone

3 comments:

live a colorful life said...

Beautiful bags!

Philip, Melissa, & Summer said...

Very cute bags. I do love that nest. I look forward to the step by step.

Jessica Haley said...

love the family photos in the previous post!!!