Saturday, November 28, 2009

Remnants.

Remnants of a family photo shoot by one genius photographer.


We hosted Thanksgiving this year and have had a wonderful time having everyone here. 14 people is a houseful-- but the more the merrier!! Both my and Brian's parents were able to come out, my brother and his fabulous girlfriend, my sister (who is really Brian's sister but I claim her as my own!) and her family were all around the table this year.

I am so thankful to have my brother here--He went through a rough patch at the beginning of the year but has come out healthier, happier and the same old Scott he used to be. It is so great to have him back!! My one and only sibling who I could not live without. He is the best-est big brother in the whole world and to see him this happy--happier than he has been in probably 8 or so years.....there is nothing I could be more thankful for. Honestly. Nothing.


We had lots of great times this weekend. I peeked outside at one point and Miss O was sitting on the daybed in the sun--her uncle had moved it there for her--and she was singing a song. Flowers, strum strum strum, ladybugs strum strum strum, butterflies, strum strum...you get the picture. It was so sweet! A moment to remember.

Sorry I have been so MIA. I have been finishing up some projects around the house... remember this?? Finally done. I'll get some photos uploaded once this fantastic chaos clears. I am taking part in a fantastic holiday boutique this Friday night for the La Canada Junior Women's Club so will be hitting the studio very hard this week. I promise I'll have lots of photos to share during the week and also next weekend. I'll also be loading the shop with anything that doesn't sell next weekend-- bags, hats, belts and more. So stay tuned-- I promise I'll start blogging more again. Sorry to leave you in limbo.

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

luvluv.
Simone

No comments: