Friday, November 13, 2009

French Fabric Love.

Can you believe I have yet to step foot in the studio since returning home? That's all going to change tonight!

I thought I would motivate myself with a few fabric shots from Paris for you. Montmarte is a very artsy district in Paris and has streets lined with fabric shops.....a little slice of Heaven on Earth!



I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw this in Paris!! A darling girls dress made using some of Sandi Henderson's Farmers Market line.....and topped with a faux fur stole....only in Paris, my friends!

Speaking of fabric and Sandi Henderson, have you seen her new line?? I just can't wait to get my hands on some--it is gorgeous and she is offering some of her prints in a cotton lawn which I am sure will drape fabulously! So excited for that!
Stick around, I'm all motivated now and mostly over the jet lag so Ill be cranking it out this weekend. I'm thinking of doing a few extra items for the holiday season....scarves, stockings, ornaments, belts, maybe some holiday decor...what do you all think? What would you like to see? Let me know.

luvluv.
Simone

5 comments:

sweeter than cupcakes said...

I'd love to see some holiday decor. I'm sure you would come up with something fabulous.

live a colorful life said...

Well, I LOVED your pumpkin. So, yes, holiday decor.

Ruth said...

Totally green with envy!!! Looks like you had a fabulous time, thanks for sharing the pictures!
Holiday decor and ornaments...sigh... crank it out girl!

moosemonster90 said...

welcome back...cant wait to see your new creations. Belts & maybe fun coin purses ? mox

Simply Me Art said...

Well can I only say how Jealous I am, Paris, Lucky, Lucky...We were there 13 years ago and I would love to go back. Im sure Paris in the fall is so Beautiful, Paris anytime is Beautiful..Your work is simply Gorgeous too. I just Love all the colors! Jamie