Sunday, October 4, 2009

Woodland Delight.

Where have I been, you ask? Holed up in the studio working on this...
and this....

and this....

Remember that package I spoke of, the one with the gorgeous new fabric in it. Well, this is it, my friend Paula Prass' new line is called Woodland Delight....and it is delightful. The colors are so playful and vibrant and the prints are really versatile. Unfortunately, it is not yet available for purchase but Paula is having a giveaway on her blog so run on over there and leave a comment for some great fabric! I'll also be posting a giveaway on Monday...something made from Woodland Delight. I think you'll all be a bit surprised as to what it is....something you've not seen from me before. Oh and the patterns for the above bags will be available from Paula soon, and the patchwork jumper, I hate to even mention it at this point, will be a pattern that will be available to purchase from me. I'll be doing it in both pdf and paper format....I swear I will. I don't know why it has taken me so long to get this pattern done! I think I should have started with an easier pattern!! But I am getting there.

Sorry about the lack of a cute model for the dress. My two models are on fall break and are spending some time in NorCal with my mom and dad....in their woodland delight! The girls just have the best time when they are up there. My parents live on 10 acres of fun! The girls get to indulge in those things all kids should do, those picture perfect childhood activities like swinging on a swing that is tied to an old 30 ft high oak tree branch. It's not like the swings at the park... it's a swooping swing that literally make you feel like you are flying. I bet they're having a great time! And although I miss them, and I can't believe how quiet it is here, I am enjoying the silence and getting lots done, so that's good.
luvluv.
Simone

3 comments:

Amy said...

love love love it!

I am from Santa Rosa- love it and miss it terribly. I bet your girls are having a blast!

looking forward to that pattern! :)

Mande said...

Simone- Gorgeous bags & the dress is TDF! Paula's fabrics are so beautiful.

The swing you are talking about sounds fabulous! The girls must be loving every minute of their visit with grandma and grandpa.

live a colorful life said...

I just got my latest bag from you last week. Now I want the one in the first picture. And please, PLEASE hurry with the pattern. My granddaughter's life depends on it. Not really....but you get the picture. I really love that pattern and have Summer Soiree fabric all ready to go.