Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lotta' Lottie

Between working on Miss A's room and wholesale and custom orders I have not had much time to blog! I must say, though, that while browsing etsy for artwork for Miss A's room, I found something, well someone and somethings, that stopped me in my tracks. I shall share.....{you're welcome.} Lotti Frank. Lucy Claydon is an artist out of London who does the most amazing fashion illustrations.

I. am. in. love. with. Lottie. Frank. Lucy's work is chic, bohemian, original, vintage, modern....hmmmmm how can you not connect with that? The Lottie Ladies rock~~ Inspiring people to be strong and push there own boundaries to get closer to the independent, free spirited ladies portrayed in her work. Check out her blog, with fun "Lottie Ladies Love" fashion tidbits.....on the list right now.....over sized bows, bold eyes, red lips and 3.1 Phillip Lim heels {red, of course!} Love those Lottie Ladies! Never enough bags....I can relate! I have bunches of new bags ready to be shared. I'll be posting those soon so stay tuned.
Now off to dream up some dresses for my two Lottie ladies who are heading back to school soon!

luvluv.
Simone

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Those pictures are so fun!!! I am sure you will dream up wonderful dresses. One good thing about having all boys is that I can dream of outfits for ME!! Selfish, eh?!

live a colorful life said...

Simone: I am so in love with your etsy shop. Your purses are unbelievable. Your fabric combinations impeccable. I hope you do a pattern of your dress so I can buy it and make one for my granddaughter. In Summer Soiree. Adding you to my blogroll.