Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Soiree.

Sewing and throwing! That's what I've been up to this week so far. Lots of sewing-- and throwing together a summer soiree for some of my PTA girls! We had lots of fun last night but it's back to work today!

A wonderful little package arrived in the mail this week. The fabulous Paula Prass sent me some goodies to play with. Her new line is called Summer Soiree and it is SO party-worthy! LOVE it!



I am planning on making another Breakfast at Tiffany's dress with the black centerpiece print and will also be doing something fun for the girls....This line has such appeal to me to be turned into some fun tween clothing....Summer Soiree goes Rocker Chic! Check out these leggings I found at Target....


I was there yesterday and bought both of these styles--hounds tooth to coordinate perfectly with Paula's fabric, a cute pair with side zips AND some leatherette ones (which are apparently not on the Target website.) So Fun! The girls are going to love them.
Now off to rock in the Gardenhouse!
luvluv.
Simone

No comments: