Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Getting there.





I have finally loaded some new dresses and a few bags into the shop! It feels good to be back creating from scratch, it's very energizing and freeing to be getting all of these ideas that clog up the brain out! I have been running around the studio grabbing fabrics like a mad scientist! Now I have piles of fabric combos around the studio...just waiting to be cut and made into bags. My fingers are tickling as we speak! Head on over to the shop to catch a few great deals on dresses and a new clutch or two...here's a sneak peek.

I am working on that commitment of having the shop fully stocked with new goods within the next two weeks. I'm getting there!


Back to work!

luvluv.
Simone

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Wow that is a huge undertaking. I know what you mean about clogging up the brain. I finally made a list and I am checking them off the completed projects as I go! Great job and such pretty things!