Saturday, May 9, 2009

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm Simone.First and foremost I am a wife and a mom to two darling girls. Their creativity, boundless energy and constant hunt for adventure inspire me. Next, I am the sole designer and creator of all thing Gardenhouse. I work out of my home studio, which is a guesthouse on the other side of our garden, my Gardenhouse. All of my work is produced with the utmost attention to detail and with an eye for originality. I often draw from items I pick up on my early morning flea market adventures.

My designs reflect the things I love...vintage.modern.pretty

1 comment:

Kristine Bercot said...

Congrats on your new blog. It's so lovely to have an opportunity to "hear" all about you and how you go about your work.
All the best to you,
Kristine